Learn to Live the Solution through the Empowerment of Experiential Psychotherapy
Gain Higher Self-Esteem:
- Achieve Abstinence from Addictive Substances & Co-dependent Behaviors.
- Learn to Implement Sustainable Relapse Prevention.
- Cultivate Self-Acceptance, Self-Love and Responsibility.
- Take Actions Daily to Care for Yourself and Your Relationships
- Choose Self Love and Self Care Before Self Indulgence
Cultivate Happier & Healthier Relationships:
- Release Past Painful Experiences and Open Your Heart to the Renewal of Trust, Safety and Freedom.
- Replace Isolation with Intimacy that Flourishes with Loved Ones and a Larger Community of Support.
- Handle Inevitable Relationship Conflicts without Adding More Wounding.
- Learn Specific Relational Skills of Repair, Negotiation,Turning Toward, Listening for the Positive, Contracting, Replay, Repair and Dialogue.
Call Linda L. Moody: 734-662-0761
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in Ann Arbor
or Bingham Farms, MI